Follow by Email

Saturday, 28 January 2017

Clouds

Clouds
 
          Cumulus clouds
                It appears big, white, and puffy. A cumulus cloud is easy to identify when you look at the sky. The shape looks flat on the bottom and rounded on the top, and the sky in between the clouds is generally blue. Cumulus clouds are lower in the atmosphere, about 1,000 feet from the ground.



          Stratus clouds 
                Low and have a uniform gray in color and can cover most or all of the sky. Stratus clouds can look like a fog that doesn't reach the ground. Light mist or drizzle is sometimes falling when stratus clouds are in the sky.



          Cirrus clouds
               Cirrus clouds are the wispy clouds that form at high altitudes. They are up so high they are actually made of ice particles. They are indicators of fair weather when they are scattered in a clear blue sky.


My group picture


My Essay
       My first year in Panyarat high school, I don't think that I have anything special for this year.
My favorite activity in science class is the fish and shrimp lab because I like doing experiment. It gives us new knowledge. Next year, I hope that my English will improve more.

No comments:

Post a Comment